Important Booking Protocol
I require 24 hours advance notice for any private session. Its is always better to write a proper email to me regarding your desires, but phone works as well. Call me between 12pm-10pm....
CALL .... + 49 (0)
017675469867. Please note this new number
EMAIL.... dominaraquel@gmail.com
http://ladyraquel.eu

Greetings and Welcome to Thee Domain...



Monday, February 21, 2011

NYC with Ms. Wynter!! MARCH 4th-7th!

Greetings slaves, subs and sluts!


I am writing to you from Bogota, Colombia... Having a wonderful time at an annual music festival I was invited to here.  On my last night in NYC I attended the Violent Femmes party and had a great time meeting with some of NYC´s premier Dominas...

Ms. Wynter and I connected over a slaves face in a spitting onslaught and upon further conversation I was invited to conduct sessions at her private studio in NYC.  I think this will be a much better arrangement instead of taking sessions at Pandora´s and very much appreciate the invitation!

I am available for sessions March 4th-7th - and double sessions with myself and Ms. Wynter will also be available!  Can't wait to see what type of sadistic games unfold in my limited time there.....!

Serious inquiries should be sent to:
dominaraquel@gmail.com

My specialties include - heavy bondage, classic slave training, boot/foot/shoe fetish, corporal (medium-extreme), forced fem, and many others which you can find listed on my website of course.

Sessions booked with deposits are given priority.
No sessions will be conducted without 24 hour advance notice.
Email is best while I am in South America, but my phone will be switched back on March 3rd.

See you in NYC soon!

Lady Raquel

No comments:

Post a Comment