Important Booking Protocol
I require 24 hours advance notice for any private session. Its is always better to write a proper email to me regarding your desires, but phone works as well. Call me between 12pm-10pm....
CALL .... + 49 (0)
017675469867. Please note this new number
EMAIL.... dominaraquel@gmail.com
http://ladyraquel.eu

Greetings and Welcome to Thee Domain...



Tuesday, February 23, 2010

FEM DOM EMPIRE VIDEO PREMIER PARTY!

Hello!

I am back from Switzerland.  It was another wonderful weekend with friends, and I even got to see some of the opening ceremony of the Morgenstraich (Basel Carnival) before leaving...
This Wednesday we are screening all of the finished videos at the Kinky After Work Lounge @ FEMDOM EMPIRE - I would say we start at around 19uhr...!
Looking forward to watching these clips!
They will be online soon!

Ciao!

Raquel

No comments:

Post a Comment