Important Booking Protocol
I require 24 hours advance notice for any private session. Its is always better to write a proper email to me regarding your desires, but phone works as well. Call me between 12pm-10pm....
CALL .... + 49 (0)
017675469867. Please note this new number
EMAIL.... dominaraquel@gmail.com
http://ladyraquel.eu

Greetings and Welcome to Thee Domain...



Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Back in Berlin!

Yes...

I had a great time on my travels.  I must thank the Ladies of Pandora's Box, and Miss Wynter for their friendship and revelries.  The Baroness's latex party was quite a lot of fun as well!  Nice to meet and spend time with a bunch of new perverts out in NYC....

Now I am back in Berlin til the end of the month when I will be in Vienna on the weekend of March 26th.
April will follow with me taking a trip to Paris on the 15th.... so any Parisian slaves that would like to take me on a shopping trip to Demonia, write a serious email and we will see what we can set up!

Here are a couple more pics from Bogota...
Enjoy,

Lady Raquel


No comments:

Post a Comment