Important Booking Protocol
I require 24 hours advance notice for any private session. Its is always better to write a proper email to me regarding your desires, but phone works as well. Call me between 12pm-10pm....
CALL .... + 49 (0)
017675469867. Please note this new number
EMAIL.... dominaraquel@gmail.com
http://ladyraquel.eu

Greetings and Welcome to Thee Domain...



Monday, April 4, 2011

Behind the Scenes with Petteri

Here is a quick shot from the upcoming photos I did with Petteri from Finland while he visited Berlin last week...  Many more coming in the next weeks...

Until then,

Lady Raquel

1 comment:

  1. I love the gorgeous lighting in this photo!

    I keep wanting to do more photo shoots myself, I've done two so far and its so much fun! Do you often get paid for shoots, or do you have to pay them for their time?

    ReplyDelete