Important Booking Protocol
I require 24 hours advance notice for any private session. Its is always better to write a proper email to me regarding your desires, but phone works as well. Call me between 12pm-10pm....
CALL .... + 49 (0)
017675469867. Please note this new number
EMAIL.... dominaraquel@gmail.com
http://ladyraquel.eu

Greetings and Welcome to Thee Domain...



Sunday, July 24, 2011

Follow up..............

Greetings once again................

Yes, I have finally been in contact with the owner of the Kastle outside of Barcelona since our last meeting.  He is almost as difficult as me.  Although not my slave, I hope one Mistress or Madame will put him in his place.  No wonder he has too many ventures to deal with pertaining to his many properties.  How could you relinquish all control even when you have hordes of secretaries?  I do have respect for the owner of the Kastle.  He brought me there, we made our business ideas in two nights under the sun drenched moon  of Barcelona.  The sea at my back, and the wind on our fresh skin.... I will be working and filming soon at his abode, with others to join me in different variations.

Yes, I know it seems almost impossible that I would be at the helm of such an extravagant residence, alas, actions speak louder than words.  I take no responsibility for the Kastle, besides the events I will be in charge of in the future.  I may help in the growth and organization of the space, until then I have many other projects to take responsibility for... which amazingly enough may be even more incomprehensible than this space which speaks for itself without the help of any commanding Mistress.

I will leave you with some photos of the Kastle before I move on to updating you on my other moves...............



















I know you do not deserve this many photos... and I know you wish I was starring in them........
Next time - less pics - more torture.... I promise you, all will be revealed and even more, as my friends and colleagues bask in the Spanish sunlight - your flesh as ours...........

No comments:

Post a Comment