Important Booking Protocol
I require 24 hours advance notice for any private session. Its is always better to write a proper email to me regarding your desires, but phone works as well. Call me between 12pm-10pm....
CALL .... + 49 (0)
017675469867. Please note this new number
EMAIL.... dominaraquel@gmail.com
http://ladyraquel.eu

Greetings and Welcome to Thee Domain...



Monday, October 10, 2011

Lady Raquel in London

Greetings,


I will be headlining as a DJ in London on November 19th.
There are a couple chances to serve me during November 18th and earlier on the 19th.
I am available for private sessions, shopping and dinner.
Email a well written proposal for your servitude to

dominaraquel@gmail.com

Until then,
Your Goddess...

Lady Raquel






1 comment:

  1. If/when you relay the details of this trip, can I make a request? Please bring back "Cup Crack" from the Subjugation Station video! I don't know why but I still think that's hilarious...

    Anyway, have fun in London! Do absolutely anything I WOULDN'T do, haha!!

    ReplyDelete