Important Booking Protocol
I require 24 hours advance notice for any private session. Its is always better to write a proper email to me regarding your desires, but phone works as well. Call me between 12pm-10pm....
CALL .... + 49 (0)
017675469867. Please note this new number
EMAIL.... dominaraquel@gmail.com
http://ladyraquel.eu

Greetings and Welcome to Thee Domain...



Friday, December 25, 2009

New Year, New Actions!

Greetings to All....

Let me start by wishing you a wonderful coming New Year! As much as I detest the Christian Holidays and the sheepish celebrants of its calendar, it is still hard to get away from looking back on on life's experiences without considering the chronological order of the years. At the turn of 2010 I will have been delving in the world of BDSM and Female Domination for 15 years. Although my first professional experience started at a rather young age, I am still quite pleased that this was the path which led me to greater self knowledge and opened me up to many forms of expression. Seeing that this is my first blog entry, I will refrain from getting into any specific memories of these times in this post. Keep an eye here for many stories/photos from the hidden dungeons of my past in the coming months.

Traveling is one of my many passions. This Domain will serve to keep you up to date on my travels and where you can find me for private sessions or parties wherever I may be. Based for the present time in Berlin, I have struck up a great rapport with the team at the FemDom Empire, which is run by Lady Vampira and Master Heijo. I am now available for private sessions and slave training there, and attend most of their parties - the next two coming up this evening and then again on NYE. Most Wednsdays there is a Lounge which is open to the public under the guise of "Kinky After Work" - these are evenings spent with slaves and friends, artists and Dommes talking, imbibing, and always enjoying ourselves...

First up for my travels this year will be to Stockholm - I am there from the 6th-11th of January- for personal matters, however I am planning on visiting the Playful Mistress while I am in the city. If you are in Stockholm and would like to make arrangments to meet in her studio - please email me from my site.

Next I will make a trip to Vienna from January 14th-18th. The evenings of the 14th and 15th are booked solid but I will be available for consultations at the bar S/M Art on one or two evenings. Once again please email me from my site.

Other than those two trips I will be in Berlin for most of January and look forward to seeing you at our Domain.

Until then,
Enjoy the coming New Year,

Lady Raquel

1 comment:

  1. Hails Wicked One...
    Best of luck on all of your upcoming travels...hopefully your path will lead back here soon...
    S+S

    ReplyDelete