Important Booking Protocol
I require 24 hours advance notice for any private session. Its is always better to write a proper email to me regarding your desires, but phone works as well. Call me between 12pm-10pm....
CALL .... + 49 (0)
017675469867. Please note this new number
EMAIL.... dominaraquel@gmail.com
http://ladyraquel.eu

Greetings and Welcome to Thee Domain...



Sunday, March 7, 2010

And a few more shots...

I had a wicked time doing this photoshoot with Fernando at the Empire.  That same evening we also shot some bizarre food/foot fetish video clip and photos.  It started like this...


One thing about the Empire is that with the myriad of personas and artists always around the atmosphere is ever shifting and always creative.  A good studio or playspace should not rely just on equipment and furniture but rather be enhancements to the personalities involved in the scene itself.  I have a lot to write about my times at the FEMDOM EMPIRE, and will shortly in the future.
As a side note, the paintings in the photos were done by one of my favorite living painters.  He is from Berlin and his work adds such a special, dark and mystical quality to the place.  I will do a feature here about his exhibition including an interview as well...stay tuned!

Here are a couple more pix...






ciao!

Raquel

No comments:

Post a Comment