Important Booking Protocol
I require 24 hours advance notice for any private session. Its is always better to write a proper email to me regarding your desires, but phone works as well. Call me between 12pm-10pm....
CALL .... + 49 (0)
017675469867. Please note this new number
EMAIL.... dominaraquel@gmail.com
http://ladyraquel.eu

Greetings and Welcome to Thee Domain...



Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Revised Hymn from Slave LAShTAL

My slave has rewritten his original hymn and presented me today with a nice foot massage and homemade hummus.  He excels in practicing his second language (English) with me and has improved greatly.  I always enjoy receiving his Hymns and poems, however grammar corrections are usually in order.  We have reedited the text today after coffee and a light lunch.

Enjoy...
More on Empire news, video updates etc soon!


New Hymn for Lady Raquel


In the night in which thou awake
I kneel before thou
O mighty Goddess Hecate!
Expect the sacrifice in lust
Accept the holy victim
Put me in irons
Whip the bloody lashs
In the naked flesh
Feeling the pain
I cry for mercy:
Grace, Mistress, grace!

Desire for blood
Thou take the dagger
To scribe the scarlet sigils
By some painful cuts
Controlling my cries
Your hands strangle
The last decision:
You would show me the mercy
If i obey to your commands.
In fear of thou  i whisper
Thanks, Mistress, thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment