Important Booking Protocol
I require 24 hours advance notice for any private session. Its is always better to write a proper email to me regarding your desires, but phone works as well. Call me between 12pm-10pm....
CALL .... + 49 (0)
017675469867. Please note this new number
EMAIL.... dominaraquel@gmail.com
http://ladyraquel.eu

Greetings and Welcome to Thee Domain...



Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Now Available for sessions at Berlin's Studio Avalon !

 A bittersweet ending at the FemDom Empire was had by all last Saturday.  It is a shame that they could not continue due to problems with the neighbors and landlord, but I must give big respects to what the Empire team accomplished in terms of crossing the boundaries between art and perversion - lifestyle SM and professional productivity.  I had some of the best times I have had in Berlin in the company of some of the members.  Whether filming videos, indulging in my sadistic demeanor with private sessions, or sharing the cold winter Wednesdays in the lounge - I will miss all of these times together.
  While Vampira and the rest of the team take a break during the Spring, and the new FemDom Video Portal goes online - offering quite a few videos starring yours truly - I will be taking sessions at Berlin's famous Studio Avalon.  Once again, these are strictly by appointment only, I am independent Mistress there as I was at Pandora's Box and the Empire as well.  I do not have a problem with being a team member of a big SM Studio however my schedule with travels and my other creative projects do not lend themselves to full time Domination in one of these houses at this time being.  The future is sure to bring many more exciting endeavors, both on my own and with the friends and allies I have made through my past last seven months since settling back in Berlin.


I will most likely be taking sessions in May as well at Avalon, however I will also be in Vienna and may still come out to NYC and Seattle at the end of May.  So let us take advantage of the wonderful studio and equipment which makes Avalon one of the best known and maintained Dungeons in all of Europe!


IMPORTANT - APPOINTMENT BOOKING PROTOCOL...
I am available throughout all of April whilst spending the spring in this fine city.  Schedule your session 24 hours or more in advance, and you must confirm on day of appointment!  Introductions are best through email detailing your tastes and limits and any questions you may have.  Extended stay and overnight sessions are available with deposit of course. Calls from blocked numbers will not be taken seriously!
Online sessions are still available for those of you not able to visit this wonderful studio!


Until then,
Yours in Blasphemy...

Lady Raquel

No comments:

Post a Comment