Important Booking Protocol
I require 24 hours advance notice for any private session. Its is always better to write a proper email to me regarding your desires, but phone works as well. Call me between 12pm-10pm....
CALL .... + 49 (0)
017675469867. Please note this new number
EMAIL.... dominaraquel@gmail.com
http://ladyraquel.eu

Greetings and Welcome to Thee Domain...



Monday, September 6, 2010

Travel Schedule for Autumn!!

Greetings,

My Autumn schedule is filling up at the moment...
This is where I will be found, if not in Berlin...!
See you,

Lady Raquel


TRAVELS FOR AUTUMN 2010
Salzburg/Vienna - Sept 17th-23rd
Ukraine - October 6th-11th
Holland- October 28/29
Russia- November 4-11th


And also a trip to London somewhere between these dates!
I will be taking private sessions from Mistress Morrigan's 
Murder Mile Studios.  Contact me for pricing and dates...






 

No comments:

Post a Comment