Important Booking Protocol
I require 24 hours advance notice for any private session. Its is always better to write a proper email to me regarding your desires, but phone works as well. Call me between 12pm-10pm....
CALL .... + 49 (0)
017675469867. Please note this new number
EMAIL.... dominaraquel@gmail.com
http://ladyraquel.eu

Greetings and Welcome to Thee Domain...



Thursday, September 2, 2010

Stills from "Boese Maerchen" on German House of Pain!

Ave Readers!

I thought I would grace you with some stills from the last video shoot I did at Avalon...
There is actually a storyline... I wanted to twist a usual fairytale about a Princess meeting her King to be
and decided to use my awesome camslave to play the part of the Princess.

All in all it worked out fantastically! Alot of CBT, roleplaying, electro, strap on, needles and more!
Don't forget to view the entire 45 minute piece when it is  uploaded in the coming weeks!
Until then!

Lady Raquel


No comments:

Post a Comment