Important Booking Protocol
I require 24 hours advance notice for any private session. Its is always better to write a proper email to me regarding your desires, but phone works as well. Call me between 12pm-10pm....
CALL .... + 49 (0)
017675469867. Please note this new number
EMAIL.... dominaraquel@gmail.com
http://ladyraquel.eu

Greetings and Welcome to Thee Domain...



Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Back from Austria...

And awaiting in my inbox was possibly the funniest slave intro letter ever...
The Austrian alps and Vienna were both amazing, details and report coming soon!


Enjoy one of my top 5 favorite sex fetish emails...

til then,
Lady Raquel





Ive always had this fantasy about a Mistress useing me a sub male slave as live fishing bait for great white sharks xxxxx I think about it when every time I seen a white shark documentry in south africa xx and get real hard ..
The cruel mistres and a couple of her friends and Mistresses Muscualr master driving the boat , all the way im pleading no put my errection gives my desires away my hands tied behind my back while one of her sexy female friends starts chumming.
The boat comes to a stop as my mistress sets up her heavy duty fishing gear and line then strokes my massive errection for the last time just as im about to cum she pushes a large hook threw my penis them pusshes the sharped barbed hook threw each of my balls blood starts puring as im bent over in agaony , then my mistress pushes me into the water and the boat gently sets off i can see it getting further away and at about 30 meters i feel it pulling me along the top of the water like a human spinning fishing lour, its not long before a huge female great white breatches and swollows me hole, mistress reals the hook in and all thats left is my penis still squred by the hook still errected she shows her female friends they all laough and wonder what to do with it, throught it to the segals , use it as bait to catch tea tonight. chop it up add it to the chum, put it on the bbq for later for a hot dog. feed it to her cat/dog , freeze dry it and make a coat hook or somewhere to hang whips on ??????????????????????????????????????????????????

No comments:

Post a Comment