Important Booking Protocol
I require 24 hours advance notice for any private session. Its is always better to write a proper email to me regarding your desires, but phone works as well. Call me between 12pm-10pm....
CALL .... + 49 (0)
017675469867. Please note this new number
EMAIL.... dominaraquel@gmail.com
http://ladyraquel.eu

Greetings and Welcome to Thee Domain...



Thursday, December 30, 2010

Bringing in the New Year!

Greetings Readers!

This year flew by quicker than I imagined it could.  One full year since I started my domination website, over one year residing in Berlin, and many fruitful ventures and adventures have culminated in that time.  I was pleased to check my mail and find that my Danish slave has received the latex dress that I requested for our next session!  I cannot wait to slip into this hot number.  We both decided on the uniform dress below - but I requested it in transparent red latex instead of the normal transparent show here.





Here it is packaged and ready to be worn for our next appointment which is booked for early January!
I thought it would fit the rest of my latex collection better in red than in olive or any other color, plus red always suits my lips and fervor for your reddened lash struck backsides :)





As some of you may know - I will be available for sessions in NYC this January at Pandora's Box.  My availability is limited to January 28th and 29th.  Contact me on dominaraquel@gmail.com to book an appointment in advance.

After NYC I will be heading to California for a few weeks for some fun and sun - much needed after the extreme climate of Berlin these past few weeks....  Potential slaves may apply to serve me in SF or LA as well.

I look forward to seeing you all in the coming year, and of course thank you for your devotion, gifts and service which have made my year very exciting.  Life is full of surprises, thankfully some rather great ones have made this past year one of the most memorable on the books!

Best wishes in the coming New Year!

your Goddess,

Lady Raquel

No comments:

Post a Comment