Important Booking Protocol
I require 24 hours advance notice for any private session. Its is always better to write a proper email to me regarding your desires, but phone works as well. Call me between 12pm-10pm....
CALL .... + 49 (0)
017675469867. Please note this new number
EMAIL.... dominaraquel@gmail.com
http://ladyraquel.eu

Greetings and Welcome to Thee Domain...



Tuesday, June 14, 2011

A fetishist that lacks the tormenting details? Someone needs some more public humilation...

This report is far from finished... enjoy...

A Report

Day 1
I met my mistress at the hotel. She was looking very stylish and elegant – wearing a black leather dress and a pink shirt that matched her nice face – sweet and sexy at the same time. The hotel room was full of her fetish objects – a lovely view. After dinner we got into some latex. My mistress dressed in beautiful black boots and a red latex dress that fit her body perfectly. I prepared to became as  non-human as I could be. She was so kind and allowed me to polish her and zip her up. It was hard not to get excited when doing this assignment.

We went to a dungeon. Lady Raquel was both caring and tough - she was nice and funny company but strict when she felt for it. We went around in the dungeon and the time simply passed away too fast.

Later, when we were at the hotel room, I tried to satisfy my mistress – I hoped she got a little bit happy after that.

Day 2
After the wonderful darkness a sunny day began. It was great time to walk around in the city and talk with the lady. My mistress is not a one-dimensional dominatrix that only cares about different kinds of slavery. She is good company and interesting to talk with as she has many different kinds of interests such as music, design, history and art. And it was easy to feel relaxed together with Lady Raquel. We also went shopping as we needed more latex gear. I hope my lady liked the latex present she deserved. I guess I would have bought much more for my mistress if I was a millionaire.

We relaxed at the hotel. After that it was time for the rituals that most male latex fetishists loves so much: dressing up together with a sexy mistress!

We went to the fetish event rather late, but anyway it was nice to spend time with my lady in these surroundings. My mistress treated me just as in the previous evening and that was just what I needed and deserved.

Again we went to the play house. My mistress attracted many persons and I felt a little bit lonely. Then I did something wrong. I went away from her to discover what happened in this house without telling her. As I was her object I should of course have accepted the situation. But I was curious, as I seldom come to these places. It made me a excited to walk around. Suddenly I found a room with a sling and no people. I had never tried to be in that kind of device so I put my self in it. I hoped my mistress would come and treat me because I was not obedient. It would be so nice to be controlled by her while being in that device covered in latex  Some watched me and no one was interested in me. I got so excited, as I was a cheap almost anti-human object, and I helped my self to come. Yes, it was very pathetic. I would have preferred to play with my mistress instead and let her control my pleasure, but some times lust is difficult to control. After that I went back to where I left my mistress. I found her. She was angry. I deserved that even though I had only played with my self. I owe so many excuses to my mistress.

Day 3
We went home and my Mistress was hard to me. I deserved that even though I told her the truth. She gave me a strict punishment by denying me. I have learned my lessons about how you should treat Lady Raquel. I went home full of nice impressions and at the same time emotionally damaged.

Epilogue
After the meeting the mistress was hard to me. But in the end she showed mercy and made her object happy again. The days with the mistress are difficult to forget because of her charisma. And I always get excited when I think about my experiences with Lady Raquel - and I wish that I could be under her control again in this beautiful fetish/bdsm world of hers.

No comments:

Post a Comment