Important Booking Protocol
I require 24 hours advance notice for any private session. Its is always better to write a proper email to me regarding your desires, but phone works as well. Call me between 12pm-10pm....
CALL .... + 49 (0)
017675469867. Please note this new number
EMAIL.... dominaraquel@gmail.com
http://ladyraquel.eu

Greetings and Welcome to Thee Domain...



Monday, June 13, 2011

Major Update Part 2

I know it has been awhile since I posted here... It is not for lack of surreal experiences, in fact probably just the opposite.  Since I last wrote, I was about to go to the Kastle in Spain.  Upon arriving I had a great time with the owner/s discussing endless possibilities of utilizing the space more effectively.  The weather was perfect, the boudoir with private terrace and of course I am always happy to wake with a fresh coffee at my bedside table. We were really too busy discussing matters at the property to be able to take a trip on the yacht, but I imagine next time I go there everything will be arranged even better than already it was, I look forward to filming, sessioning and spending some time there in the coming year.  More on that soon of course.

After landing in Berlin exactly at midnight on my birthday, I was greeted by friends and went for some drinks to celebrate...  It was a very special week which culminated in my appearance on stage for 6000 people at a Metal Fest in Germany.   Some photos follow...

 This was my entrance on the last song of their set in the black cloak....
And some minutes later...!



It was a very intense performance action and I am happy to be asked to do it again at one or two other festivals this summer.  Although working for the band can be somewhat stressful, especially when finishing a new album, I still really enjoy being part of their supreme art and sound.

From there I had a couple days to catch up on different matters such as the new video company I am working with here and a day or two to relax before heading to Hamburg for the German Fetish Ball.  I arrived out of the taxi at the Radisson Blu hotel in central Hamburg.  Always a pleasure to find out your room is on the top floor, in this case the 26th floor.  Here is a picture of the view from the room and another pic. from the lobby...





Meglomania Chair :)




Day time when I arrived...

My slave was quite well behaved all weekend.  We had a fabulous time dressing up in latex for 2 evenings, and I know I definitely enjoyed publicly humiliating him as my latex clad anti-human fetish toy.  We had a shopping excursion to a great boutique on the Reaper Bahn when he bought a new catsuit and some latex separates for myself. He is writing a report about his time and how it ended which will be posted here soon.  Until then, enjoy some photos of the our times there coming tomorrow in the next part of this three part major update!





ALSO! PLEASE MAKE A NOTE - I UPGRADED MY TELEPHONE AND THEREFORE HAVE A NEW NUMBER WHICH IS FOUND AT TOP...

Until tomorrow!

Lady Raquel

3 comments:

  1. Never a dull moment in your life! With so many projects I'm starting to wonder where the heck you get your energy from, the supply seems endless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could you please tell me the Name of the Band, also is there a Video where I can see you perform ? I'd love to!

    ReplyDelete