Important Booking Protocol
I require 24 hours advance notice for any private session. Its is always better to write a proper email to me regarding your desires, but phone works as well. Call me between 12pm-10pm....
CALL .... + 49 (0)
017675469867. Please note this new number
EMAIL.... dominaraquel@gmail.com
http://ladyraquel.eu

Greetings and Welcome to Thee Domain...



Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Another Story by slave Marco

Deadly Imprisonment

I felt feverish and disoriented. I tried breathing but was getting very little oxygen. I had just awoken from the last suffocation session by my all-powerful Goddess and Mistress Lady Raquel. I adored her omnipotence and had given myself to her completely. She could kill me if she wished…and I almost wanted her to…You see, this is the ultimate act of giving yourself over to the power of another…

I found myself tied to a table, my arms locked down, encased in a rubber suit. But the most erotic element was my gas mask. It was heavy and rubbery with an opening directly over my mouth and two eye slits. I could hear my labored breathing clearly through the opening. I could also hear Goddess Raquel walking around me. I turned my head to see her amazing high heels…6 inches long with leopard print design over clear plastic…not just “fuck me” shoes but “I will destroy you” shoes. She wore her best corset pushing her breasts up and out…her flesh was so enticing and beautiful... 



“Mmmmmm, Marco, you should see yourself. So restricted and so little air…the only air coming through the that small opening in your gas mask. Do you like your gas mask, slave Marco?  Such delicious torture and imprisonment. All I have to do is block your air hole with my hand like this…” She placed her hand over the air hole, smiling, and I was soon struggling for air…the tiniest bit of air…I spoke into the rubber mask and my words echoed against my ears: “Are you going to finish me, Mistress Raquel? I am so hard and I want to cum inside my rubber suit…please let me cum before you finish me off…please…please!”

Goddess Raquel laughed. “Do you feel feverish and disoriented, slave? On top of your slow smothering, I have injected you with a mild virus to raise your temperature. A fever enhances arousal and makes you even more enslaved by my power and sick desires…Don’t you want me to end your pathetic life, Marco?”

The Goddess laughed as she lifted her long, strong, perfect leg and placed it over the air hole in my mask. “Suffocating you with my leg…that’s why I love gas masks. They restrict your breathing and allow me to stop it any number of ways.” She smiled as my arms and legs shook in panic…As my panic grew and I sweated heavily inside my rubber prison, Goddess Raquel admired her foot in her shoe, spreading her perfect toes, completely uncaring that she was suffocating me. “Do you like my shoes, Marco? I wore them just for you. And my feet are so perfect…beautiful, smooth skin and prominent blood vessels…Look at my fantastic arch while I smother you to death. Ha Ha Ha!”

Just as I was starting to pass out, Goddess Raquel removed her leg and picked up a piece of long, thin plastic tubing. Slowly, as I inhaled and exhaled quickly…my labored breathing creating an eerie whistling sound…Goddess Raquel wrapped the tubing around my neck in two loops, passing the end through the loops at my throat. As she pulled on it, it tightened around my neck. Her eyes glowed as she placed her wonderful, strong hand over the hole, sealing it again…Soon my arms began to shake in panic as she smothered and choked me simultaneously…My body wriggled and bucked against certain death.

Growing excited and wet, getting off on my complete helplessness, Mistress Raquel removed my bonds and straddled my body, sitting on my crotch, rubbing my engorged cock imprisoned beneath the rubber with her beautiful ass…She rubbed and rubbed…but she knew when to stop, just before the spasm of release. Then Goddess pulled again on the tubing, strangling me, slowly crushing my windpipe…She laughed and purred as I choked and gagged…Then she arched her body backward, pulling on the tubing with all her weight, my body rising as she crushed my neck…How I wanted to cum…oh, God, I had never experienced such cruelty and coldness and stimulation…my dream coming true of Goddess Raquel, the ultimate and true dominatrix, slowly murdering me.


She moved her body up and down, strangling me with the tubing…releasing me…strangling me…laughing as she choked the life out of me. Sometimes she would place her hand over the hole as she pulled on the tubing. I heard her breathing excitedly as I grew weaker and moaned inside the mask. She would lean forward and press her face against the mask, licking it…I was delirious from the fever but aroused beyond belief…I could see her rouged eyes through my eye slits…they were alive with power and excitement. ”Please, please let me cum, Goddess Raquel. Please let me cum for you!”, I begged, my words muffled by my rubber prison.

Goddess Raquel released her breasts from their confinement. They were moist with excitement and from her working her strangulation technique. Slowly, she slid her body forward, poising her breasts above the breathing hole in my mask. “How do you feel, Marco? You are taking in precious little air…I love how the mask is moist from your struggle…Do you feel like you are drowning? Can you smell my perfume mixing with the warm smell of hot rubber? Mmmmmmm, now let me seal off your air with my beautiful breasts.”

Goddess Raquel pressed her breasts over the hole and I could feel my air completely cut off…so hot, so still, so dizzying…I felt her shifting her powerful body as she again pulled on the tubing, my body rising with her breasts…I gagged and my ears began to ring as she strangled and suffocated me at the same time…As she committed this wanton act, she looked  at her toned legs and her beautiful feet, her arches tensed inside the high heels…Then she lifted her breasts and slid her body back…but continued pulling on the tubing…I raised my hands to resist…my weak effort excited her even more as she rubbed me again with her ass…It felt so warm and strong…The ringing in my ears grew louder…everything was going white as my breathing hissed and gurgled loudly through the mask. Then, finally, I could hold back no longer…My cock spasmed and spasmed…I felt my cum ejaculating inside the rubber…the spasms were endless because they were fueled by my excitement and delerium…I clenched my fists as Goddess Raquel, smiling broadly and extending her tongue, pulled one more time, admiring her strong hands as they tensed around the tubing…

Would she carry out the final act this time? Would she spare me for more dark domination and breath control? Goddess Raquel, how I am addicted to your brutality and beauty…

No comments:

Post a Comment