Important Booking Protocol
I require 24 hours advance notice for any private session. Its is always better to write a proper email to me regarding your desires, but phone works as well. Call me between 12pm-10pm....
CALL .... + 49 (0)
017675469867. Please note this new number
EMAIL.... dominaraquel@gmail.com
http://ladyraquel.eu

Greetings and Welcome to Thee Domain...



Monday, May 31, 2010

The Birthday Present

My worshiped and redoubtable Mistress Lady Raquel had her birthday last Wednesday. What could be a better present than a personal victim who dedicates himself to her? So i appeared in her apartment at 8 o'clock on Tuesday evening, giving her a slave collar as gift. She had ordered me to clean her kitchen. First she brought me to her knees putting the collar on my throat. Lady Raquel told me not to look at her. This command was a hard ordeal for me because i enjoy to see into the deep and beautiful eyes of my Mistress. So she often punished me when i have tried to get a graceful view of her. Lady Raquel was stricter than last time. It was not my first training lesson. So she controlled my working with a dominating eye. I became frightened when she was near me. Lady Raquel used the switch and other different domestic appliances in order to discipline me. But it was a strange vicious circle. She  gave me a corporal punishment when I was stopping working on the one hand. But on the other hand I had stopped working having fear of her corporal punishment. But I know that her slave needs fustigation in order to get a well educated servant.

So her slave got 34 lashes because he has not corrected the spelling mistakes in a letter to his Mistress. He was totally naked as Lady Raquel had put the handcuffs on him. She started to whip the back of me and to torment my body by some ruses. After being punished I kneeled before her expressing my grace to the cruel Lady. A tormented victim should be a good present...

No comments:

Post a Comment